logwatch

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Wed Aug 8 11:58:47 IST 2007

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Glenn Steen wrote:

> On 08/08/07, Gareth <list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com> wrote:
>> Does Mailscanner install a plugin for Logwatch or is it just that
>> Logwatch supports Mailscanner by default?
> AFAIU the latter.
>
>> The new version of Mailscanner has a different ClamAV logging format
>> which is causing Logwatch not to recognise them. Any idea how I can fix
>> this?
> Since the latter -> take it up there;-).

First off. Make sure you are running the latest logwatch version. Usually
the more common products are kept pretty much up-to-date. So it may just
be a case of an older logwatch version on your system.

If the most recent version of logwatch does not match them then please
donate a log file to the logwatch developers mailinglist.

Unfortunatly I have a few other pressing things to do first so I can not
test this myself right now. (I happen to do the occasional bit for
logwatch as well.)

Hugo.

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)