converting attachments

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:55:54 IST 2007

On 07/08/07, Iad Scoot <iad.scoot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, as much as I would like to do that, management will get bent out of
> shape. The problem is not local users but folks from remote domains - no
> real control over how they send it and management does not inconvenience
> these senders (clients, etc).
>

> Thanks...

Sometimes it's just a matter of saying "Live with it!"... Depending on
your situation, that might not be a viable option though:-).
What does BB support (.... yeah , I know...:-) tell you? If they
aren't likely to solve a problem "endemic" to their apps... why should
you? That might eb a good question to ask the PHB:-):-).

Glenn
--
-- Glenn