CRM114 How are you finding it ?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:59:28 IST 2007

On 03/08/07, Randal, Phil <prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk> wrote:
> In mine it was
>
> #crm114_dynscore_factor -0.05
>
> And when I removed the # the scores went down dramatically.

Quite correct. The default (from crm114.pm) is
  my $default_crm114_dynscore_factor = $conf->{required_score} / -25;
... which aims at calculating a normalizer value that would put a CRM
score of (-)25 at your required SA spam score... I think this might
not be the best of things, since the values can fluctuate quite a bit
more than that, and I imagine most *don't* want CRM114 to be the sole
deciding factor.
Anyway, did you install according to the wiki page? If so, I obviously
have made some changes that I've promptly forgot about(:-)... else the
"default" in the crm114.cf file was what I mentioned.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn