MS Hanging

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Aug 2 13:45:50 IST 2007

cbl.abuseat.org by itself gets a huge proportion of the spam here.

Remember that spamhaus requires a subscription for high-volume users.

>From http://www.spamhaus.org/zen/index.lasso

"Use of the Spamhaus DNSBLs via DNS queries to our public DNSBL mirrors is free for low-traffic mail servers serving less than 100 users. Use of the Spamhaus DNSBLs by commercial or corporate networks, ISPs and ESPs, requires a subscription to Spamhaus's Data Feed service."

Cheers,

Phil
--
Phil Randal