MS Hanging

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Aug 2 13:31:11 IST 2007

UxBoD wrote on Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:30:16 +0100 (BST):

> Spam List = ORDB-RBL spamhaus.org spamhaus-XBL spamhaus-ZEN spamcop.net NJABL CBL
RSL DSBL BLITZEDALL SORBS-DNSBL SORBS-HTTP SORBS-SOCKS SORBS-MISC SORBS-SMTP SORBS-WEB
SORBS-SPAM SORBS-BLOCK SORBS-ZOMBIE SORBS-DUL SORBS-RHSBL

Oh, my god. No wonder, that it's slow. Compile some stats which of these lists really
give you an advantage. You will see that after two or three good ones any other will
only add marginally and are not worth the query as those few are caught by SA, anyway.

Especially this is totally insane (sorry):
SORBS-DNSBL SORBS-HTTP SORBS-SOCKS SORBS-MISC SORBS-SMTP SORBS-WEB SORBS-SPAM
SORBS-BLOCK SORBS-ZOMBIE SORBS-DUL SORBS-RHSBL

These lists are all included in SORBS-DNSBL.

And, as Martin, says, ZEN includes all Spamhaus lists *plus* CBL.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany