Announcement: New beta 4.59.2 released

Tim Sailer sailer at bnl.gov
Mon Apr 30 13:55:53 IST 2007

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 10:30:40AM +0200, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
> The main thing is that .gov likes to play blame games. And how do you
> blame a company if there is no company but just a bunch of people doing as
> good a job as any company but without a target they can blame if anything
> goes wrong. And many of the .com's are just as bad in this blame game.

Hey hey hey... I resemble that remark! Yeah, I work for a .gov (US). But,
when I ran Cyber Security, we stood up an SMTP gateway to filter our
mail, and the first thing we installed was MailScanner, because it worked!
Besides, since I was running it on my ISP (buoy.com), I had direct knowledge
of how well it worked, and had the track record to prove it!

Tim

--
Tim Sailer <sailer at bnl.gov>
DoE Intelligence and Counterintelligence - Cyber Division