(conversion possible?) quarantined HAM in queue files

Bart van den Heuvel bart at zokahn.com
Fri Apr 27 14:21:56 IST 2007

is there any way to convert these RFC822 files to something usefull.
I can open them with postcat and that seems display the file ok.

I read somewhere that you can also use postcat to convert the files into
eml files of maybe even use a combo postcat and a mail program to send the
files on their way.

Any pointers on this? The files are still stuck i'm affraid...