quarantined HAM in queue files

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Thu Apr 26 13:47:44 IST 2007

On Thu, April 26, 2007 13:33, Glenn Steen wrote:
> True for the "normal" quarantine Drew... But I think Bart is looking
> at the spam quarantine, where he just has the queue file (if
> quarantining non-queue files, it'd be the RFC822-decoded message in a
> file named <queue ID>.<random 5>). So... We're not (hopefully)
> completely wrong:-).

Ooops Spam quarantine not virus. Fair point.

> Hm. Might it actually be an RFC822 file? Easy enough to check with a
> regular pager like less, and possibly postcat. ... In which case the
> advice about using sendmail (the conveniance command) or similar tool
> would come into play (from the wiki doc).

I was wondering that too...

Time will tell me thinks :-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ