Upgrade to clamav 0.90.2 makes scanning extremely slow

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Apr 25 22:07:00 IST 2007

Daniel Maher spake the following on 4/25/2007 1:08 PM:

I think the problem with postfix is that its settings in mailscanner are
re-setting the permissions on the working directory to what postfix needs.
Sendmail, running as root, can go wherever it wants to go in the filesystem
within limits. Maybe if clamav can be in the postfix group, or postfix be a
secondary group for clam.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and