Upgrade to clamav 0.90.2 makes scanning extremely slow

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Wed Apr 25 21:08:45 IST 2007

Having examined the patche, there does not appear to be anything that is sendmail-specific.  In fact, it is quite a simple patch which adds "clamd" as a valid virus scanner, and nothing else.

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

"How can a man choose between Fresh and Fly?  And believe me, there IS a difference." - Crack Stuntman, 2007.