'Could not analyze message'

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 15:10:05 IST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Stephen
Swaney
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:45 PM
To: 'MailScanner discussion'
Subject: RE: 'Could not analyze message'

In mailscanner.conf, is TNEF Expander set to internal?

	TNEF Expander = internal

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com

It is

Is there anyone MIME-savvy that could take a look at a few sample messages
or anything I can put them through to see what's up. I believe the messages
are auto generated so it's possible the problem is caused by a 'tweak' in
the supplier's app.

Thanks