Deleting detected spam for some addresses only

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:06:17 IST 2007

On 24/04/07, Ed Bruce <edwardbruce at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Glenn Steen wrote:
(snip)
> > MailScanner --value=highscoringspamactions --from=glenn.steen at ap1.se
> > --to=some at add.res --ip=127.0.0.1
> > Looked up internal option name "highscorespamactions"
> > With sender = glenn.steen at ap1.se
> >  recipient = some at add.res
> > Client IP = 127.0.0.1
> > Virus =
> > Result is "store delete"
> > .... you get the picture:-).
> > When you've got it right, just reload/restart MailScanner...
> >
> > Cheers
>
> Interesting. What values are valid with "--value" ???

Everything in the MailScanner.conf file that is a valid lval,
basically. That is: Any option in that file... just lowercase
(optional, I think) and runtogether (no whitespace) and you're set.
You can also use the internal shorthand from ConfigDefs.pl ... Use
"MailScanner --help" to get some more ideas (supply a virus name or
somesuch and see what happens ...).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn