Bug report / f-prot parser broken?

Kapetanakis Giannis bilias at edu.physics.uoc.gr
Mon Apr 23 11:03:22 IST 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Res wrote:

> Question when did you d/l this?

Apr 16 2007

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6958028 Apr 16 13:12 fp-linux-ws.rpm
65a1d571ac1b252c8d2e14ceb12a4527  fp-linux-ws.rpm (md5)

> I find it strange there is no changes to the changelog, the
> timestamps reflect april 16 so ample time to update not only the html
> for d/l but also the "news" section which they updated on april 20
> about new release of windows v6, and also the last time I d/l f-prot
> for ws I'm sure I had
> to fill out a registration form, this time I was not prompted.

> Cheers
> Res

I didn't fill any form either.
I also downloaded today the source version.
The Changelog has not been updated but the program itself
reports 4.6.8. Seemed strange to me too but didn't thought
about it much...

Regards
Giannis