Bug report / f-prot parser broken?

Kapetanakis Giannis bilias at edu.physics.uoc.gr
Mon Apr 23 10:57:50 IST 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Res wrote:

> OK, you know you should not be using the workstation on a server :)

I'm not. I 've just changed the hostname in the logs
to the generic term server :)

> I'm not sure what you are saying, are you saying if you run the
> wrapper by hand it works, but if you rely on MailScanner handling the
> wrapper, it does not?
>
> Res

Exactly. And what I say by "it works" I mean it detects the virus.
I'm quite sure that it detects the virus in mailscanner too,
but I believe that mailscanner does not understand it's output.
That's the only probability I could think of. Maybe I'm wrong...

Giannis