stopping clamav detecting encrypted zip files

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Fri Apr 20 17:29:57 IST 2007

Which clamav scanner are you using?
clamav, clamd or clamavmodule?

For clamavmodule use the patch on my website at
http://www.gbnetwork.co.uk/mailscanner/
For clamd you will need to edit the clamd configuration file to exclude
encrypted archives being classed as viruses.
For clamav I guess there must be an option you need to change somewhere in
the wrapper.