Forwarding x unscanned messages / slow scanning

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Fri Apr 20 13:51:57 IST 2007

Matthias

Doing a local caching nameserver will have dramatic results....someone
the IRC channel did the other day and the scan times dropped from 55secs
per batch to around 20-30.

I'd also check what RBL's you're scanning especially in spamassassin. If
you're doing all of them you may want to consider just running a couple
in SA by giving the others a zero score in
/etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator