Upgrade to clamav 0.90.2 makes scanning extremely slow

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Thu Apr 19 17:19:01 IST 2007

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailto:mailscanner-
> bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Glenn Steen
> Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:00 PM
> To: MailScanner discussion
> Subject: Re: Upgrade to clamav 0.90.2 makes scanning extremely slow

I have installed ClamAV 0.90.2 from source on several RH and one SuSe
system(s). I have always had to run `ldconfig` on all systems after the
ClamAV install to get ClamAV to find the new libraries. I have also run a
cpan `force install Mail::ClamAV` after the ClamAV install on all systems
just to be safe.

No problems so far using calling clamavmodule as the virus scanner.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com