I'm back at home

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:06:24 IST 2007

On 03/04/07, Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us> wrote:
> Julian Field wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> snip
> > So I'm still alive, though it was very touch and go for the first 10
> > days, and more or less back in the land of the living. Don't expect
> > any more than the odd health update for a while yet though :-)
>
> Great to hear you're back in the land of the living.  You haven't missed
> much.  No major bugs have cropped up in the last month (that I recall
> anyway), no "must have or I'll be banished to Siberia" feature requests.
> So you can rest easy.  And now that you're awake, hopefully your folks
> can rest easy too!  I'm sure the worry was quite a strain on them.  Our
> thoughts & prayers are with them as well as yourself.

CC. Great to hear that you're finally home, and on the mend.

> To save you reading five thousand emails, here's a brief recap:
>
> some folks don't like sender verification
> res is still an evil bunny <g>
> Glenn's on vacation in S.E. Asia

Wouldn't call the last anything worth mentioning, Kev...:-). Alas, I'm
back at work now, trying to wade through everything that has backed up
during my absence.... Sigh.

> Um, yup, that about sums it up.
>
> Here's to a speedy recuperation...
Hear hear!

Cheers (mind you Jules, go easy on the wine now...:-).
--
-- Glenn