I'm back at home

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Tue Apr 3 20:28:55 IST 2007

Julian Field wrote:

> Hi folks,
snip
> So I'm still alive, though it was very touch and go for the first 10
> days, and more or less back in the land of the living. Don't expect
> any more than the odd health update for a while yet though :-)

Great to hear you're back in the land of the living.  You haven't missed
much.  No major bugs have cropped up in the last month (that I recall
anyway), no "must have or I'll be banished to Siberia" feature requests.
So you can rest easy.  And now that you're awake, hopefully your folks
can rest easy too!  I'm sure the worry was quite a strain on them.  Our
thoughts & prayers are with them as well as yourself.

To save you reading five thousand emails, here's a brief recap:

some folks don't like sender verification
res is still an evil bunny <g>
Glenn's on vacation in S.E. Asia

Um, yup, that about sums it up.

Here's to a speedy recuperation...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500