Mailscanner Conf

Seamus Allan seamus at rheelweb.co.nz
Tue Apr 17 06:34:54 IST 2007

Hmm, looks like I have issues
Heres what happens when I try to import the bayes database into mysql. I
suspect it's a DBD::MySQL issue (argh).

Anyone seen this undefined symbol error before? Can anyone point me in a
useful direction (google Perl_sv_2iv_flags is NOT useful).

<snip> debug output from sa-learn</snip>
[27403] dbg: bayes: using username: root
[27403] dbg: bayes: database connection established
[27403] dbg: bayes: found bayes db version 3
[27403] dbg: bayes: unable to initialize database for root user, aborting!
[27403] dbg: config: score set 1 chosen.
[27403] dbg: bayes: database connection established
[27403] dbg: bayes: found bayes db version 3
[27403] dbg: bayes: unable to initialize database for root user, aborting!
[27403] dbg: bayes: database connection established
[27403] dbg: bayes: found bayes db version 3
[27403] dbg: bayes: using userid: 5
/usr/bin/perl: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBD/mysql/mysq
l.so: undefined symbol: Perl_sv_2iv_flags

Cheers

Seamus

Seamus Allan
Network Engineer