Consistent errors in log

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Sun Apr 15 01:26:45 IST 2007

That's easy enough! And when I opened MailScanner.conf and found the
entry, it had a big flag on the line above to not include any spaces.
The kind of dumb error I'm prone to when I'm doing something for the
umpteenth time, I no longer am reading the comments.

I thank you, and my logfiles thank you!

Van

Matt Hampton wrote:

> G. Armour Van Horn wrote:
>
>> Apr 14 17:58:33 vanguard sendmail[6944]: l3EMwNgX006935:
>> SYSERR(root): header syntax error, line "X-Domain Van
>> Horn-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more
>> information"
>

> Header names cannot have spaces in them:

> Would be fine....
>
> matt

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For photography, web design, hosting, and maintenance,
visit Van's home page: http://www.domainvanhorn.com/van/