Bouncing to spoofed domain name

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Thu Apr 12 15:16:15 IST 2007

Yes sorry for some reason I thought you were running Postfix.

Yes it is a replacement for Sendmail. Personally I have used Sendmail,
Exim and Postfix and I much prefer Postfix as it seems very easy to
configure and is highly customisable. Its hold queue is very usefull for
Mailscanner as you only need a single instance running.

I dont know what platform you are running but on the Fedora system I use
there is just a single command to switch everything over from using
sendmail to postfix and then you just have to make the simple
configuration to get Postfix working.