None of the files matched by the "Monitors For ClamAV Updates" patterns exist None of the files matched by the "Monitors For ClamAV Updates" patterns exist!

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Wed Apr 11 08:22:35 IST 2007

On 11 Apr 2007, at 08:13, Drew Marshall wrote:

> On 11 Apr 2007, at 04:56, Sujith Emmanuel wrote:
>
> Yup, just got bitten by this myself. In MailScanner.conf there is a
> line that says Monitors for ClamAV Updates = make sure this ends /
> *.inc not /*.csd
>
> It would appear that Clam has changed the extension that it uses
> for definitions. MailScanner will be quite happy after then.

OK well in true Postfix tradition I am replying to myself ;-)

DON'T follow the above as it's a fine example of when to read more
before leaping straight in. Better to follow Raymond's excellent
advice and do some cleaning up and reload the signatures. I did this
and all was restored to normal!

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ