New Server Specs?

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Apr 4 13:12:49 IST 2007

Drew,

You are absolutely spot on with your observation, and I should take more care when writing emails ;)

Yes, the MailScanner queue is on TMPFS, and it is the SpamAssassin cache that I have put on there aswell.

Regards,

UxBoD

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.