OT: Multiple Outgoing IPs?

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Apr 3 23:09:36 IST 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:

> Res wrote:
>> On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Jim Coates wrote:
>>
>>> Because of how we track bonded sender info and such, I need to have both
>>> domains (one for each company) sending outgoing mail on different IPs.
>>
>> Look at Sendmail 8.14.x
>>
>> This will probably mean dumping whatever flavour distros ancient version
>> you have installed and useing the tarball.
>>

> Unless you have a redhat-like distro; if you do, you can find the rpms (with
> source rpms as well) at http://www.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/mail/

The only problem with redhat, is for the same reason I said dump the
distro flavours version... they only back patch for security, they dont
include the patches that are for new features, nor always stay up to date
fully current in releases.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell know what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/