about postfix and Mailscanner

Cheng Bruce itlist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 16:46:36 IST 2006

HI Gleen and Drew,

Excuse me for my bad expression and thank you for your reminding.

Yes, you are right.

I just read Fajar's messages and want to know if that function works.
But it is not like what I thought, it can't remove specific header
which is contained some specific words.

Thank you for your help in this case.

Best Regards,
Bruce