OT: Re: Mails disappear

Arthur Sherman arturs at netvision.net.il
Tue Sep 26 02:03:09 IST 2006

Ugo,

That's right, dccifd is used with Spamassassin.

Let me reproduce what happened:
I was testing MailScanner for scoring, while watching maillog.
Email containing an entire porno page was sent through gmail account.
You know the rest: it passed sendmail/clamav-milter. The next step would be
MailScanner, AFAIK. And it just disappeared, with no log entries at all.

What else could it be?
Right now mail is flowing.

Thanks!

Best,