Recipients addresses appearing since upgrade

Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem root at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Sat Sep 23 22:16:59 IST 2006

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 03:45:40PM -0400, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> <Top-posting on purpose>
>
> Please guys, trim the unneeded part of the previous and avoid
> top-posting in your posts.
>
> Ugo
>
> Wayne wrote:
> >At 17:42 23/09/2006, you wrote:
> >
> >Yes, Jim I agree hello Julian any views on this problem.
> >
> >Regards
> >
> >Wayne

> >>Mailscanner 4,55

> >>that was

> >>that

> >>look is in

> >>the
> >>MailScanner.

> >>standard
> >>copy in
> >>type of
> >>one and
> >>situation

> >>should
> >>MailScanner:

> >>I am glad to have been able to help, but I think only Julian will be able
> >>to get to the bottom of the original problem so it can be solved properly
> >>rather than just using this quick and dirty hack.
> >>
> >>Regards
> >>
> >>Jim Holland
> >>System Administrator
> >>MANGO - Zimbabwe's non-profit e-mail service
> >>
> >>--
> >>
> >>Before posting, read http://wiki.mailscanner.info/posting
> >>
> >>Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the website!
> >>
> >>--
> >>This message has been scanned for viruses and
> >>dangerous content by Balita MailScanner, and is
> >>believed to be clean.

> believed to be clean.

Top Posting is a BAD Mannerism and M$ makes it even worst.

REf 1: http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

Ref 2: http://www.cpax.org.uk/prg/writings/topposting.php

Just look up http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGGL%2CGGGL%3A2006-24%2CGGGL%3Aen&q=%22Top+posting%22+bad+idea&btnG=Search

believed to be clean.