[OT] Wrong Files type from /usr/bin/file

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Sep 20 19:45:15 IST 2006

IANAP, but you might want to try creating a file called
"/usr/bin/bin/filei", with permissions set to 755, that has the
following in it:

/usr/bin/file -i $1

and then change the line in MailScanner.conf that says:
File Command = /usr/bin/file
File Command = /usr/bin/filei

or use (don't know if it will work):
File Command = /usr/bin/file -i