Problem with rulesets

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Sep 20 00:00:47 IST 2006

If I recall correctly it shouldn't matter, but do you have spaces or
tabs between the entries?  I'm pretty sure that Julian made it so one
can use spaces, but I always use tabs anyway.  An easy thing to try,
even if it doesn't work.  Probably won't make a difference, but it's the
only thing I can think of at the moment...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500