Wiki semi-operational...

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 21:41:14 IST 2006

On 19/09/06, Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo-route.com> wrote:
> Julian Field wrote:
> >
> > I copied over the wiki from my ECS site to my blacknight.ie site. Any
> > ideas where I might have gone wrong? You folks know more about docuwiki
> > admin than I do!
>
> http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?do=check can help debugging.

Yeah well, only problem is that that is looking OK:-(
As it stands now, I (and all else:-) is eagerly awaiting some type of
progress report from Jules:-).
Might get some time to setup a DW testbed and do some creative
frobbing tomorrow... Being able to recreate this slightly bizarre
situation would be good:).

--
-- Glenn