Query about rulset

jay shi jayesha_shinde at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 14:41:45 IST 2006

Hi
    I am using sendmail with multidomain by
sendmail-8.12.11-4.6 + mailscanner-4.55.10-3. Both are
working good.I am having the query about the rulset of
Archive Mail =
High Scoring Spam Actions =
My Requirement  :--
-------------
    1) suppose i have domain abc.com & xyz.com &
pqr.com When any user from abc.com send a mail to any
user of tech.com one copy of mail should forward to
backup at abc.com. Where tech.com is external domain on
internet. For this i made setting as followes in
/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
Archive Mail = %rules-dir%/archive.rules
cat /etc/MailScanner/rules/archive.rules
From: *@abc.com  To: *@tech.com  deliver
backup at abc.com

Is the above rule set correct for this condition??

    2) I am getting spam for my all domain, so for
High
Scoring Spam Actions my current setting is followes in
MailScanner.conf
High Scoring Spam Actions = spam at localhost
Now i want to sort out the spam  mails domain-wise.So
i write the rule as followes in
/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
High Scoring Spam Actions = %rules-dir%/spam.rules
cat /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.rules
FromorTo: *@abc.com    spamabc at abc.com
FromorTo: *@xyz.com    spamxyz at xyz.com
FromorTo: *@pqr.com    spampqr at abc.com

After this restart the MailScanner for each
changes.But both the above rules are not working for
my condition.Can any one help me & correct the rule
set setting.Plz guide me.

Thanks & Regards
Jayesh