Messages Outlook/Exchange can't delete

Kris Shaw mailscanner at wealdclose.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 16:57:31 IST 2006

Hello,

I suspect that the already invalid message header (reply address perhaps) is
being further mangled to the point that it upsets Exchange. Outlook 2003 is
unable to open the spam message attached via MailScanner, although Outlook
Express can when connecting via IMAP.

I probably should have included a bit more information about what versions I
am running.

We are running Sendmail  8.13.7 and MailScanner version 4.55.9

Module versions are:
1.00    AnyDBM_File
1.14    Archive::Zip
1.02    Carp