No Message Collected

Stephen Conway sconway at wlnet.com
Wed Sep 13 16:45:19 IST 2006

Hello Scott:

Thanks for the information.  Yes indeed we are in the process of upgrading
that server including Sendmail, and the entire distribution.  I will try the
flock setting.  The Slackware version is 7 I believe, although we have
patched the network services previously.

Thanks for the assistance and advise.

Regards,

Stephen