Spamcop.net RBL blocking emails by mistake?

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Sep 13 00:10:22 IST 2006

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, DAve wrote:
>> an unpatched default qmail will accept anything if its in virtual host
>> mode, then another of its processes will bounce it, dumb yes, which amazes
>> me in its default way bernstein claims its so secure (and look theres those
>> lil piggies flying backwards through the air <G>)
>> so its possible some MTAs like qmail are too dumb to do it any other way :)
>>
>> however the chkusr patch fixes this flaw in 15 seconds.
>> I'm not aware of any other MTA operating this braindead way.
>>

> This used to be such a nice place....

I know its early but your point is?
not attacking qmail i hope lol, oh and it can happen, afterall about 25
years ago, they said pigs will fly before pink floyd reformed and played
live with roger waters, and in live aid a year ago, they did exactly that,
so apparently, pigs can fly :P

--
Cheers
Res