Problem with the dangerous content check

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Tue Sep 12 18:26:59 IST 2006

Update to the latest stable version of MailScanner.  It could be the
loop in the Phishing detection logic which was fixed in 4.53.8 which is
causing you your problems.

"5/5/2006 -Released stable version 4.53.8. Many apologies, there has
been discovery of a bug in the phishing net which may cause problems on
some systems. Unfortunately this bug was not detected during beta
testing. It warrants the publication of a new "stable" release, I am
very sorry to have to do this to you."

Cheers,

Phil
--