BETA: Max SpamAssassin Size for sendmail and Postfix

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Sep 12 00:38:58 IST 2006

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Drew Marshall wrote:

> On 11 Sep 2006, at 20:42, Julian Field wrote:
>

> Indeed and I have not noticed any obvious issues with the current set up (But
> then I don't have the message volume demands of many). Sometimes ignorance is
> bliss :-)

I agree, the current setup is just fine, the extras may help in 0.00001%
of the time, is it worth increasing the load and time just for that? I think
not :)

However to keep those that might use such a feature happy, perhaps the
current method is what is used by default, but alter the extra bits for
under the "Advanced SA" section where if one desperately wants to use the
extra features of this command they can be added there, and if null, it
uses the base "Max SpamAssassin Size =" without the extras

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd