Hold queue question

Green, Rodney rgreen at trayerproducts.com
Mon Sep 11 14:00:44 IST 2006

Glenn Steen wrote:

> One could of course imagine a situation where messages are piling up,
> and one would want to "fast-lane" that über-important message to the
> CEO/PHB/<other person who doesn't really have a grip on what email
> is>, but ... there would be a certain risk that one would be "shooting
> ones foot", so to speak:-).

The reason I asked was because messages were piling up in the queue, as
you said, and I thought of using postsuper to release
a few messages from the hold queue. I wasn't really sure whether or not
they were bypassing MS. The messages were actually
just mail from local user to another local user so I knew that they were
good.

Thanks Glenn and Drew.

Rod

believed to be clean.