Anyone using zen.spamhaus.org?

Chris Sweeney csweeney at osubucks.org
Sun Sep 10 15:54:11 IST 2006

I use a shared database on all my MX machines that share the greylist
data.  Once a site has gone through the process its allowed to pass
future mails without the delay.  The list stays valid for a week, so
users who get mail regularly from the same places will not be affected
by the delay and it still does it job of stopping zombie machines.  It
also still allows the mail to be received after the set delay period no
matter what MX the mail goes to.