troubles with Mailscanner 4.56.3 and Postfix 2.33 and postfix 2.2.11

Stein, Mr. Fred FStein at thehill.org
Sun Sep 10 15:52:08 IST 2006

I just upgraded to Mailscanner 4.56.3, I am running postfix 2.33 on a Centos 4.3 server and this is the error I get when I try to restart MailScanner.  Any ideas?

Starting MailScanner daemons:
         incoming postfix:                                 [  OK  ]
         outgoing postfix:                                 [  OK  ]
         MailScanner:       Unmatched ) in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/^[ARO].+@(?:\w|-|\.)+\.\w{2,}) <-- HERE / at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Postfix.pm line 911.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 315.
                                                           [  OK  ]
This is also true of postfix 2.2.11 on Centos 4.3 server
Thanks in advance
Fred

Fred Stein
Network Administrator