MailScanner beta 4.56.3 released

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Fri Sep 8 20:17:39 IST 2006

Is there a way for one to install everything without a bunch of rpmnew
files showing up?

I'd rather back up /etc/MailScanner, install everything, then redo the
config from scratch and import site-specific settings, at least on my
testbed servers...

Would it work if I simply renamed /etc/MailScanner to something else
after I back it up?