Anyone using zen.spamhaus.org?

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Sep 7 14:33:56 IST 2006

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Dennis Willson wrote:

> A large number of the Spam sending computers never retry. They don't have the
> time or queue capacity to store email for retry so any error including temp
> errors cause them to give up and move on to the next email in their list. So
> SA would never get a chance to scan something that was never received...

thats not what he was saying, unless we are looking at this from two very
different angles, it comes down to he should never have seen
them as clean messages at all, never, ever, nudda, regardless of
greylisting or not, else he has a very large amount that was never marked
as spam by SA, rmeember he did say "clean messages"

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd