Forbidden to browse http://www.mailscanner.info/files/4 - why?

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Sep 6 15:13:56 IST 2006

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, sandrews at andrewscompanies.com wrote:

> If it doesn't have a webfolder command, write one.  Come on, this is
> open source, help a brotha' out.

lol actually, many many years ago when I ran a public bbs and linked the
ol dos desqview box with the linux gear to give em basic shell access so
they could email and irc etc, i wrote up a few bash scripts for common
windows weenie faults like dir instead of ls, first they got a smart ass
comment with a few seconds sleep delay then they got told how to ls , and
the best one was the c: had a bash script that said thank you for
calling, disconnecting you in 10 seconds, control-c to remain online, then
would echo 10 9 8 7 etc  haha

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd