Anyone using zen.spamhaus.org?

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Sep 5 23:49:05 IST 2006

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006, John Rudd wrote:

>>>   What's the point?  (it's the one feature of MS whose point I've never
>>> understood)
>> The benefit of MS versus MTA is that the mail is
>> quarantined so can be released if the RBLs have got it wrong.
>
> Ok, I can admit that I hadn't considered that aspect at all (because I don't

RBL's first came about to stop waste of bandwith by spamming scumbags drop
em dead in the water, by use in MS it kind of defeats the purpose

if typically you get 100K rejects at MTA per day, thats 100K messages
less you have to process, of course for SOHO's who get 10 a day it wouldnt
really matter all that much.

--
Res