SPF Scans on outgoing mail

Josh Dayberry lists at thematthewsgroup.com
Tue Oct 31 04:42:34 GMT 2006

WOW, you are crazy.  We are a small company and it easy for me to keep tabs
on all poeple who send e-mail from our server.   I work for an advertising
company so a lot of the things mailscanner blocks are a necesary part of our
work environment.  Although scanning incoming mail help prevent viruses and
spam from coming in, we use primarily macs so viruses going out won't be
much of a problem (nor in), and I have no fear of any of the few people in
my office going renegade and sending out a million spam messages.  I don't
need to filter the mail sent, it simply is not worth the hassel to office
employees, and this the bottom line, and I know the people I work with
aren't retarded.

I would still appreciate anyone who can help me with this problem.