SPF Scans on outgoing mail

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Oct 31 02:37:18 GMT 2006

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Josh Dayberry wrote:

> I only want to limit spam and viruses from coming in.

This is the biggest problem we all face, attitudes like this,
administrators should stop this trash  *leaving*  their networks
as well, admins who only want to stop inbound are irresponsible
and should not be let near outlook let alone a mail server.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd