MS 4.55.9 not detecting Mail::ClamAV - fixed, but still too slow

TCIS List Acct listacct at tulsaconnect.com
Mon Oct 30 14:26:51 GMT 2006

TCIS List Acct wrote:

> The performance difference after just a few minutes is _very_
> noticeable.  It looks like the Mail::ClamAV module solved my performance
> issue with ClamAV.  yay!
>
> I'll notify Jan-Peter Koopmann (the port maintainer) about the required
> fix to get the module to compile.

I guess I spoke too soon.  Even using the clamavmodule, ClamAV simply can't keep
up with the load on my boxes.  I tried disabling f-prot and using just
clamavmodule, but over time the queue starts to pile up much more noticeably
that when I just have f-prot running.  Oh well.

Mike Bacher / listacct at tulsaconnect.com
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
http://www.tulsaconnect.com