RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED

Jim Coates jimc at laridian.com
Wed Oct 25 05:37:51 IST 2006

>> Is it any big deal to upgrade SpamAssassin when it is working with
>> MailScanner?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jim
>>

>www.mailscanner.info download and install the clamav and sa package that
>Jules maintains at the current release. Installs everything you need to
>upgrade/install SA.

Will Julian's "easy install" for ClamAV and SpamAssassin work for a FreeBSD
machine that is already running an older version of SpamAssassin and ClamAV?
I'd like to bring everything up to date, but the FreeBSD ports are a little
behind.

I wasn't sure whether the install.sh from Julian's download would install in
the same directories etc that FreeBSD uses (which tend to be different from
everyone else).

Thanks,
Jim