OT: Spamhaus petition rejected - followup from previous discussion

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Oct 25 03:07:43 IST 2006

  Richard Frovarp wrote:
>> <snip>
>> Because Spamhaus said so! They told the state court they have no
>> jurisdiction. They asked for the case to be moved to the federal
>> court. Then they decided that the federal court didn't have
>> jurisdiction, and didn't show up. If you don't show up for your case,
>> you lose. I think that is pretty standard around the world. Read this:

Why should they turn up if they have no jurisdiction?
the US courts do not get to tell an organisation of any other country
what they can and cant do.. period.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd