bypass mailscanner for certain senders

Sukh Khehra sk at foundationcenter.org
Tue Oct 24 22:29:11 IST 2006

Hi I was wondering if I can have mailscanner not do anything to the
messages based on the originating IP address. For a given sender, I want
it to simply grab the message from the MTA incoming queue ( in my case
the postfix hold directory ) and place it in the MTA outgoing queue
without performing any of the tests on it.

The alternative solution would be to have postfix not put the message in
the hold queue to begin with for certain senders. Anyone know how to do
either one of these? I'd appreciate the help.

Regards,

Sukh